While looking at the query “Water Purifier Plant Project Cost” ; I tried entering into the query maker’s mind. And concluded that the person more relates to setting up a Mineral Water Plant or a Bottled Water Plant or a Packaged Drinking Water Plant (the way it’s officially called in India).
Let’s look at the basics ..
The basics remain the same; whether you wish to setup a plant in India, or abroad. The basics start from the same things like
- What is that you have in mind .. like setting up a “Mineral Water” like the “Himalayan” which costs more than the regular “Packaged Drinking Water” ?
- Or you are willing to setup a plant which produces the regular “Packaged Drinking Water” (which is sold at Rs. 20 today)
- You may be having land, water ready with you, however, looking to setup a plant on the land you have. And my be willing to know how much will be the cost.
- Do you find opportunities if plastic is banned & what will be the alternative to package the bottle ?
- Or you might be an entrepreneur who is smart enough to get the water produced at one of the already functional plants & thereby would save the “Water Purifier” Plant Project Cost.
The Costing Fundamentals remain the same
The costing fundamentals remain the same.
- The Capital Expenditure (Capex)
- The Operational Expenses (Opex)
- The ROI (Return on Investment)
As an investor, you would like to have a deeper dive into these principles. Many of these items are covered on the other articles on this website, suggest you to have a look at those like
- Mineral Water Plant Cost
- Cost Components on which the costing is based on
- 20 Ltr Jar Plant Cost
- Is this business really profitable ?
Also refer the other articles if you find them valuable.
This is all covered at 1 single place
As an investor, or an entrepreneur, do you want to get answers to these questions, comparisons head to head , exact idea on the ROI, need to know the details of what a Water Purifier Plant Project exactly consist of, or can know what will be the future in this “Water” niche ? It is all covered under our Live Training
Want to know more ?
Please write to us at email@example.com to get answer or post comments on this article. Thanks & best luck !