What is the cost of a Mineral Water Plant in India

If you are starting out new mineral water plant in india , which is called as a packaged drinking water plant , your further decisions will depend upon what exactly you wish to start . In fact you have the following plant options :-

2000 LPH Std Plant
2000 LPH Economy Plant
Just Jars Plant
Notable Points Most Feasible Bottle Cost High as No Blowing Facility Focussed , but not equipped to handle all types of demands
Description Bottles,Jar, Pouch , with Bottle Making Machine also. Bottle, Jar, Pouch , WITHOUT Bottle Making Machine Just 20 Ltr Jar Filling Line
Building
Cost Calculated
@ Rs.800/- per Sq ft.
3000 Sft ( 24 Lakhs) 2000 Sft ( 16 Lakhs ) 2000 Sft ( 16 Lakhs)
Machinery – 40 Lakhs 26 Lakhs 20 Lakhs
Manpower Moderate , 3 Managerial,7 Workers Moderate , 2 Managerial,6 Workers Moderate , 1 Managerial,5 Workers
List of Machinery 1. Water Treatment Plant
2. Bottle Blowing Unit
3. Bottle Filling Machine 30 BPM Auto
4. Pouch Packing Machine
5. Ink Jet Coder
1. Water Treatment Plant
2. Bottle Filling Machine 18 BPM Semi Auto
3. Pouch Packing Machine
1. Water Treatment Plant
2. Jar Rinse-Fill-Capping Machine [Auto]

\

Are you looking out for detailed Machinery Specifications ? We are Offering them in our Training Course. Just Look at them here :-

& Also other plenty of useful material for your mineral water plant.

(We have created a new Page called Plant Cost, you can Visit for getting further details)

399 Comments
  1. Gaurav says:
    Posted November 20, 2014 at 12:42 pm | Permalink

Sir, i want to invest in water plant business and am very much interested in this field…can u plz tell me what are returns if if i took part in this…i need information about this….

waterman Reply:

Dear Gaurav,

You can refer some articles on the site like “Bottle, Jar or Pouch” or can refer the Cost of Production chart on the Plant Layout Page

2. tallari naresh says:
    Posted November 19, 2014 at 6:51 pm | Permalink

i want install a plant of low cost. please advise me. I have building only machinery cost please help to reply Thanks!

3. Madhusudan Mokashi says:
    Posted November 17, 2014 at 5:35 pm | Permalink

HI,
    Am planning to go entreprenuer way after 25 years in Sales & Marketing in Building materials domain. Looking at the bright prospect and the promising growth of this industry, I would like to get in to this business. AM aware of the fact that this has low barrier.

From a growth tragectory perspective, I would like to look at the Jars plant to start with with expandable facility of bottles and pouches. What I need help is as follows:
    1. Water source(Muncipal,borewell etc) since the factory has to be in the vicinity
    2. Total project cost
    3. ROI, payback period, scalability
    4. Time taken to install the m/c etc to start production
    5. Any VC for seed capital?

waterman Reply:

Dear Madhusudan,

Congratulations, and best luck for your new venture path.

For all your questions, I suggest you to Attend the Training on 13 th December 2014, in Pune. Details are here :-

==> http://mineralwaterprojectinformation.org/special-training-session/

It will clear all your doubts

4. Anil says:
    Posted November 17, 2014 at 5:21 pm | Permalink

We have start water plant but we have inadequate information about water plant so that we can not started so please give us details information so we will start our plant.

waterman Reply:

Dear Anil,

For detailed information, I suggest to avail for our technical consultancy, Or buy a Training Course, or Can attend a 1 day training

5. Hassan Abuhassan says:
    Posted November 17, 2014 at 8:31 am | Permalink

Dear sir :

I just have the piece of land and the permanent stream of good water. Please advise me of all I need to star an efficient bottling plant . Thank you

waterman Reply:

Dear Hassan,

So many factors for advising, better contact a Local guy who can guide you or buy our Training Course

6. pankaj kumar says:
    Posted November 16, 2014 at 8:04 pm | Permalink

i want install a plant of low cost in bihar.kindly advice me how to install a plant.

thanks,

7. GOPAL GARANDWAL says:
    Posted November 14, 2014 at 4:32 pm | Permalink

Sir,
    I want total details about water filter machine plant
    i have one boar(water boar) & he give me in a day near about 1200 ltr per hour
    & i want to join the business of water filter plant

residing in aurangabad maharashtra

i want machine prise,supplier name address, how to work the plant.

please can you give me the details one my mail because i can’t come to your official meeting at pune

thanking you

gsg

waterman Reply:

Dear Gopaljee,

We have kept a special training Session for this on 13 th December 2014 at Pune , You please attend & get your doubts sorted One to One. Please Call 9822478111 for this

8. santosh kapse says:
    Posted November 10, 2014 at 7:39 pm | Permalink

I want total information about water plant.please sir.thank you.

waterman Reply:

Dear Santosh,

There is a special Training at Pune on 13 th December 2014, Please register for that

9. subra says:
    Posted November 10, 2014 at 5:14 pm | Permalink

waterman Reply:

Please specify plant size.

Leave Comment