What is the cost of a Mineral Water Plant in India

If you are starting out new mineral water plant in india , which is called as a packaged drinking water plant , your further decisions will depend upon what exactly you wish to start . In fact you have the following plant options :-

2000 LPH Std Plant
2000 LPH Economy Plant
Just Jars Plant
Notable Points Most Feasible Bottle Cost High as No Blowing Facility Focussed , but not equipped to handle all types of demands
Description Bottles,Jar, Pouch , with Bottle Making Machine also. Bottle, Jar, Pouch , WITHOUT Bottle Making Machine Just 20 Ltr Jar Filling Line
Building
Cost Calculated
@ Rs.800/- per Sq ft.
3000 Sft ( 24 Lakhs) 2000 Sft ( 16 Lakhs ) 2000 Sft ( 16 Lakhs)
Machinery – 40 Lakhs 26 Lakhs 20 Lakhs
Manpower Moderate , 3 Managerial,7 Workers Moderate , 2 Managerial,6 Workers Moderate , 1 Managerial,5 Workers
List of Machinery 1. Water Treatment Plant
2. Bottle Blowing Unit
3. Bottle Filling Machine 30 BPM Auto
4. Pouch Packing Machine
5. Ink Jet Coder
1. Water Treatment Plant
2. Bottle Filling Machine 18 BPM Semi Auto
3. Pouch Packing Machine
1. Water Treatment Plant
2. Jar Rinse-Fill-Capping Machine [Auto]

\

Are you looking out for detailed Machinery Specifications ? We are Offering them in our Training Course. Just Look at them here :-

& Also other plenty of useful material for your mineral water plant.

(We have created a new Page called Plant Cost, you can Visit for getting further details)

284 Comments
  1. Dear All

i would like to install a plant for sea water treatment do you provide such ?

2. SURESH W.JAUNJALKAR says:
    Posted July 12, 2014 at 3:30 pm | Permalink

Hi,sir,I Want to start mineral pouch water plant.please suggest me.what is the cost and basic requirements to start this.

3. Anand Kumar says:
    Posted July 10, 2014 at 10:27 am | Permalink

Hi, I want to start mineral water 20lts plant. please suggest me what is the cost and the basic requirements to start this.

4. Puneet Kumar says:
    Posted July 8, 2014 at 10:44 am | Permalink

I want to start mineral water jars palnt. please suggest me what is the cost and the basic requirements to start this.

5. Chitrasekar says:
    Posted July 6, 2014 at 9:27 pm | Permalink

Sir, I am interested to start small water plant, kindly send me the details. thanks.

6. sir, i want setup my own water filtering & packaging plant….so guide me about cost of total plant & about machines requred for that my mail id and contact num

7. s muzaffar says:
    Posted June 27, 2014 at 9:46 pm | Permalink

sir, i want setup my own water filtering & packaging plant….so guide me about cost of total plant & about machines required .

8. ashish jaiswal says:
    Posted June 27, 2014 at 9:26 pm | Permalink

sir, how much minimum cost of mineral water bottle plantI want to start Minaral water plant so please give full details.

9. hai sir my name is sudheer i want to start a small mineral water filling in botteles unit send me details sir

10. AKHILESH BHIOGADE says:
    Posted June 26, 2014 at 3:43 pm | Permalink

I am Akhilesh S. Bhiogade. I want to start water jar plant on small scale.Please assist me about investment & space required for that.. Please assist me about the initial investment in Machinery, License, Laboratory and Manpower.. Is it necessary to establish plant in industrial area..? What are the key factors which should be kept in mind before investing funds in the respective era… What are the things which should be implemented to gather more profit at initial stage..
    Please send me all the details on the mail.
    Thank You.

11. AKHILESH BHIOGADE says:
    Posted June 26, 2014 at 3:41 pm | Permalink

I am Rajat kumar pradhan. I want to start water purifier on small scale.Please assist me about investment & space required for that.. Please assist me about the initial investment in Machinery, License, Laboratory and Manpower.. Is it necessary to establish plant in industrial area..? What are the key factors which should be kept in mind before investing funds in the respective era… What are the things which should be implemented to gather more profit at initial stage..
    Please send me all the details on the mail.
    Thank You.

12. Rajat agrawal says:
    Posted June 26, 2014 at 12:41 pm | Permalink

Hi. I am planning to set up a water bottling plant in Assam. Can you please let me know the feasibility study of such plant and total project report and cost. Plz tell me

13. Dipesh jha says:
    Posted June 25, 2014 at 6:21 pm | Permalink

I am dipesh jha. i want start new mineral water plant in Allahabad please tell be about the initial cost & how much area is required? is it mandatory to open it in industrial area?

14. manjay says:
    Posted June 25, 2014 at 2:12 pm | Permalink

I am manjay I want to start water purifier on small plant.Please assist me about investment & space required for that.

Thank You.

15. govind singh bisht says:
    Posted June 23, 2014 at 12:07 pm | Permalink

i am govind. i am starting water supplyer in my city.plz find out all detail in my email id.
    and send price list. like
    1 litter mineral water rate sowe out
    plz send as coon as.

16. RAJAT KUMAR PRADHAN says:
    Posted June 21, 2014 at 2:19 pm | Permalink

Thank You.

17. SHIJAN K THOMAS says:
    Posted June 21, 2014 at 1:38 am | Permalink

Sir,
    I am Shijan thomas, planning to set up a Water Plant in India (Kerala). Please assist me about the initial investment in Machinery, License, Laboratory and Manpower.. Is it necessary to establish plant in industrial area..? What are the key factors which should be kept in mind before investing funds in the respective era… What are the things which should be implemented to gather more profit at initial stage..

18. sumit jain says:
    Posted June 20, 2014 at 11:38 am | Permalink

Sir,
    I want to start a mineral water plant, please tell me and guide me about its investments, area required.

19. inder singh bisht says:
    Posted June 20, 2014 at 10:50 am | Permalink

Hy i am inder, planning to set up a Water Plant in uttaranchal. Please assist me about the initial investment in Machinery, License, Laboratory and Manpower.. What are the key factors which should be kept in mind before investing funds in the respective era… What are the things which should be implemented to gather more profit at initial stage..

20. MANJEET SINGH KALSY says:
    Posted June 20, 2014 at 1:09 am | Permalink

i am planning to setup a unit in jharkhhand . Please send me all the details on the mail.

21. Mohammed says:
    Posted June 17, 2014 at 12:48 pm | Permalink

Hi. I am planning to set up a waterplant in Karnataka. Can you please let me know the feasibility study of such plant and total project report and cost.

Mohammed Reply:

What will be the initial investment in Machinery, License, Laboratory and Manpower. What are the things which should be implemented to gather at initial stage

22. sandeepvarma says:
    Posted June 14, 2014 at 11:16 pm | Permalink

23. GOPAL DEB says:
    Posted June 14, 2014 at 2:03 pm | Permalink

Dear Sir,
    I am planning to set up a mineral water small unit plant of manufacturing 250 bottles per day.So how space is required and cost of machineries.

24. girish says:
    Posted June 11, 2014 at 7:24 pm | Permalink

can i start a small unit ? sir

25. Narasimhan says:
    Posted June 11, 2014 at 10:24 am | Permalink

sir,
    I want to start Minaral water plant so please give full details

26. Ekta says:
    Posted June 10, 2014 at 5:02 pm | Permalink

Hey There,

I am Ekta Jamdagni, planning to set up a Water Plant in Indore. Please assist me about the initial investment in Machinery, License, Laboratory and Manpower.. Is it necessary to establish plant in industrial area..? What are the key factors which should be kept in mind before investing funds in the respective era… What are the things which should be implemented to gather more profit at initial stage..

27. sharath says:
    Posted June 10, 2014 at 2:27 pm | Permalink

sir i want to start a water plant plz give me information about this n cost

28. Gajendra singh says:
    Posted June 9, 2014 at 12:29 pm | Permalink

Sir
    Tell me what is minimum and maximum cost of mineral water plant

29. nityanand says:
    Posted June 7, 2014 at 7:10 pm | Permalink

i want start new mineral water plant please send the die tails

30. ashish belsare says:
    Posted June 7, 2014 at 6:34 pm | Permalink

31. Rajesh says:
    Posted May 30, 2014 at 1:34 pm | Permalink

sir small machine Price send. I start in future my own plant so kindly send me catalog also

32. BISWAJIT DAWN says:
    Posted May 27, 2014 at 9:06 pm | Permalink

I am Biswajit Dawn. I want to start water purifier on small scale.Please assist me about investment & space required for that.

33. Dashrath says:
    Posted May 27, 2014 at 10:53 am | Permalink

I am Dashrath Purohit. I want to start water purifier on small scale.Please assist me about investment & space required for that.

Thank You.

34. RASHID MULANI says:
    Posted May 26, 2014 at 2:50 pm | Permalink

sir, how much minimum cost of mineral water bottle plant.

Leave Comment