What is the cost of a Mineral Water Plant in India

If you are starting out new mineral water plant in india , which is called as a packaged drinking water plant , your further decisions will depend upon what exactly you wish to start . In fact you have the following plant options :-

2000 LPH Std Plant
2000 LPH Economy Plant
Just Jars Plant
Notable Points Most Feasible Bottle Cost High as No Blowing Facility Focussed , but not equipped to handle all types of demands
Description Bottles,Jar, Pouch , with Bottle Making Machine also. Bottle, Jar, Pouch , WITHOUT Bottle Making Machine Just 20 Ltr Jar Filling Line
Building
Cost Calculated
@ Rs.800/- per Sq ft.
3000 Sft ( 24 Lakhs) 2000 Sft ( 16 Lakhs ) 2000 Sft ( 16 Lakhs)
Machinery – 40 Lakhs 26 Lakhs 20 Lakhs
Manpower Moderate , 3 Managerial,7 Workers Moderate , 2 Managerial,6 Workers Moderate , 1 Managerial,5 Workers
List of Machinery 1. Water Treatment Plant
2. Bottle Blowing Unit
3. Bottle Filling Machine 30 BPM Auto
4. Pouch Packing Machine
5. Ink Jet Coder
1. Water Treatment Plant
2. Bottle Filling Machine 18 BPM Semi Auto
3. Pouch Packing Machine
1. Water Treatment Plant
2. Jar Rinse-Fill-Capping Machine [Auto]

\

Are you looking out for detailed Machinery Specifications ? We are Offering them in our Training Course. Just Look at them here :-

& Also other plenty of useful material for your mineral water plant.

(We have created a new Page called Plant Cost, you can Visit for getting further details)

345 Comments
  1. Sanjoy Kumar Bose says:
    Posted September 17, 2014 at 3:54 pm | Permalink

I want to start a mineral water plant for 1000 bottle per day (@20 ltr.bottle) . So please inform me the project cost , can I get the government subsidy.

2. Utkarsh singh says:
    Posted September 17, 2014 at 10:43 am | Permalink

Sir,
    I want to start a water plant. I have my own plot area 6000 sq feet. And how can i start it and what is the minimum cost of machinery that i can run my business….

waterman Reply:

Dear Utkarsh,

I suggest you to refer this document & download :-

==> http://www.slideshare.net/Saumitramg/plant-cost-29723519

3. NIKHIL says:
    Posted September 13, 2014 at 1:36 pm | Permalink

HELLO SIR/MADAM,

I AM NIKHIL,

I WANT TO START A MINERAL WATER PLANT IN NASHIK, MAHARASHTRA. PLEASE SEND ME DETAILS ABOUT INVESTMENT COST, MACHINERY, LICENCE, SUPPLER OF MACHINERY, ETC. ON MY EMAIL ID.

WAITING YOUR REPLY,

THANK YOU.

waterman Reply:

Dear Nikhil,

You can get a pre-plant assesment done by us

In pre plant feasibility report, we shall depute someone to your site , he will do the site survey, discuss with you regarding your ideas, and then on the basis of that shall suggest you a viable plant size & machinery. Also a probable layout will be supplied.
    This work will be done in 1 single day. The report will be supplied within 3-4 days from the visit day.

Charges will be Rs. 25,000/- + to-fro air fare (pune-your place), lodging & boarding & local conveyence extra.All money need to be paid in advance.

Next will be vendoring consultancy : This depends upon the Plant size.

Please suggest if interested.

Regards

4. sir i want to start my plant but my budget is less that is most probably 20lacks with all facilty.sugest me how to proceed for same.

waterman Reply:

Dear Pravin,

The most basic version will require Rs. 25 Lakhs.

5. venkat says:
    Posted September 12, 2014 at 9:05 pm | Permalink

Dear Sir

I want to start A MINIRAL WATER PLANT for pouch, 500 ML and 1 Ltr in ap i am just requir RO plant, pouch packing machine and Bottle Filling Packing Section . can you provide approx investment amount and if any suggest machinery plz send mail on venkat.bollepogu26@gmail.com
    Over requirment 30 Bottal Per Minit. and 4000 pouch per hr.

we have our owne land only

waterman Reply:

Dear Venkat,

My suggestion is you buy a Training Course

6. Ankit says:
    Posted September 11, 2014 at 11:51 am | Permalink

Dear Sir

I want to start A MINIRAL WATER PLANT for pouch, 500 ML and 1 Ltr in Bombay i am just requir RO plant, pouch packing machine and Bottle Filling Packing Section . can you provide approx investment amount and if any suggest machinery plz send mail on ankitjain.ca@rediffmail.com .
    Over requirment 30 Bottal Per Minit. and 4000 pouch per hr.

we have our owne land only

waterman Reply:

Dear Ankitjee,

You can refer to the Machinery Article

7. M.SIVA says:
    Posted September 10, 2014 at 7:12 pm | Permalink

I WANT TO START A MINIRAL WATER PLANT IN CHENNAI.PLZ SEND ME ALL DETAIL ON MY EMAIL ID AND MY CONTECT NO
    +91 9176985369.

waterman Reply:

Dear Mr Siva,

Already all the details are there on the site.

8. ravi pndey says:
    Posted September 9, 2014 at 8:46 pm | Permalink

I want to start a miniral water plant in Bihar pleas send me all details on my email id and contect details 8270031755 Thanks .

9. jagadeesh says:
    Posted September 2, 2014 at 2:40 pm | Permalink

sir,
    I am interested to start a mineral water plant business,i had my own-land which is suitable for installing plant,can you please help me how to purchase the machine and what type of permissions to be taken and what is cost of establishing the plant

waterman Reply:

Mr Jagadeesh,

Thanks for comment. It seems you have already read the post regarding plant cost. Now , to get further clarification regarding detailed cost analysis , I suggest you 2 ways :-

1) Either you purchase the Home Study Training Course

or

2) Get our Pre-Project Consultancy in which we shall depute a person to your place who will do the site survey & propose you a suitable working model for your project.

Leave Comment