What is the cost of a Mineral Water Plant in India

If you are starting out new mineral water plant in india , which is called as a packaged drinking water plant , your further decisions will depend upon what exactly you wish to start . In fact you have the following plant options :-

2000 LPH Std Plant
2000 LPH Economy Plant
Just Jars Plant
Notable Points Most Feasible Bottle Cost High as No Blowing Facility Focussed , but not equipped to handle all types of demands
Description Bottles,Jar, Pouch , with Bottle Making Machine also. Bottle, Jar, Pouch , WITHOUT Bottle Making Machine Just 20 Ltr Jar Filling Line
Building
Cost Calculated
@ Rs.800/- per Sq ft.
3000 Sft ( 24 Lakhs) 2000 Sft ( 16 Lakhs ) 2000 Sft ( 16 Lakhs)
Machinery – 40 Lakhs 26 Lakhs 20 Lakhs
Manpower Moderate , 3 Managerial,7 Workers Moderate , 2 Managerial,6 Workers Moderate , 1 Managerial,5 Workers
List of Machinery 1. Water Treatment Plant
2. Bottle Blowing Unit
3. Bottle Filling Machine 30 BPM Auto
4. Pouch Packing Machine
5. Ink Jet Coder
1. Water Treatment Plant
2. Bottle Filling Machine 18 BPM Semi Auto
3. Pouch Packing Machine
1. Water Treatment Plant
2. Jar Rinse-Fill-Capping Machine [Auto]

\

Are you looking out for detailed Machinery Specifications ? We are Offering them in our Training Course. Just Look at them here :-

& Also other plenty of useful material for your mineral water plant.

(We have created a new Page called Plant Cost, you can Visit for getting further details)

507 Comments
  1. ajay says:
    Posted August 1, 2015 at 4:27 pm | Permalink

I am looking for setup of mineral water plant, can you explain me the complete detail and flow of this project.

[Reply]

2. sanjay kar says:
    Posted July 24, 2015 at 11:09 pm | Permalink

I want to purchase a mineral water plant in Delhi NCR Region which manufactures 1 and 2 litres bottel, 20 litres jar. I am very new to this feild. can you please suggest as to what it would cost me to buy a running plant. An early reply from your side will be appreciated.

[Reply]

3. anoop khare says:
    Posted July 23, 2015 at 7:01 pm | Permalink

I want to purchase a mineral water plant in chhatarpur mp. Region which manufactures 2000 to 5000 ltr /Day. I am very new to this feild. can you please suggest as to what it would cost me to buy a running plant. An early reply from your side will be appreciated

[Reply]