What is the cost of a Mineral Water Plant in India

If you are starting out new mineral water plant in india , which is called as a packaged drinking water plant , your further decisions will depend upon what exactly you wish to start . In fact you have the following plant options :-

2000 LPH Std Plant
2000 LPH Economy Plant
Just Jars Plant
Notable Points Most Feasible Bottle Cost High as No Blowing Facility Focussed , but not equipped to handle all types of demands
Description Bottles,Jar, Pouch , with Bottle Making Machine also. Bottle, Jar, Pouch , WITHOUT Bottle Making Machine Just 20 Ltr Jar Filling Line
Building
Cost Calculated
@ Rs.800/- per Sq ft.
3000 Sft ( 24 Lakhs) 2000 Sft ( 16 Lakhs ) 2000 Sft ( 16 Lakhs)
Machinery – 40 Lakhs 26 Lakhs 20 Lakhs
Manpower Moderate , 3 Managerial,7 Workers Moderate , 2 Managerial,6 Workers Moderate , 1 Managerial,5 Workers
List of Machinery 1. Water Treatment Plant
2. Bottle Blowing Unit
3. Bottle Filling Machine 30 BPM Auto
4. Pouch Packing Machine
5. Ink Jet Coder
1. Water Treatment Plant
2. Bottle Filling Machine 18 BPM Semi Auto
3. Pouch Packing Machine
1. Water Treatment Plant
2. Jar Rinse-Fill-Capping Machine [Auto]

\

Are you looking out for detailed Machinery Specifications ? We are Offering them in our Training Course. Just Look at them here :-

& Also other plenty of useful material for your mineral water plant.

(We have created a new Page called Plant Cost, you can Visit for getting further details)

461 Comments
  1. manjunath says:
    Posted April 1, 2015 at 9:17 am | Permalink

How does one get started as a franchisee ( manufacturing and bottling) for the likes of Bisleri, aquafina, kinleys etc.

How do we contact them for this purpose

[Reply]

2. Gajendra Sharma says:
    Posted March 27, 2015 at 9:12 pm | Permalink

i want to start a new plant on small scale so please provide the machienery and plant details

[Reply]

3. nashmil says:
    Posted March 27, 2015 at 7:57 pm | Permalink

hi sir

I have water arrangement, place and building for start mineral water plant.
    Please let me know minimum investment for machinery inculding whole set up

[Reply]

4. biplob kumar dey says:
    Posted March 25, 2015 at 6:55 pm | Permalink

i am interested for water plan with bottle making . i have sufficient land. kindly contact me over mail or phone no 09471190049

[Reply]

waterman Reply:

Dear Mr Dey,

You just looking for a Bottle making machine, then look for Blowing Machine. We provide a list of mfrs all over india in our course

[Reply]

5. manohar yadav says:
    Posted March 24, 2015 at 11:55 am | Permalink

I have water arrangement, place and building for start mineral water plant.
    Please let me know minimum investment for machinery & licence.

[Reply]

6. GIRISH P RAO says:
    Posted March 18, 2015 at 2:07 pm | Permalink

I have water arrangement, place and building for start mineral water plant.
    Please let me know minimum investment for machinery (without Bottle Making Machine), licence.

[Reply]

7. Janardan Kathe says:
    Posted March 14, 2015 at 2:05 pm | Permalink

sir
    call me
    9420302572

[Reply]

8. Dear sir iam now in a Re searh phase
    iam interested in a major water botteling plan complete with filter
    my Raw water supply will be from the local distributor would like to refine it to mineral water for Export to the middle east
    our Country Suriname has 70% of sweet water resourses I would like to use that
    I have already build a ware house 22m widtx47m long x8 m height
    please let me know what and how we can start with the process

regards
    Dinesh mahesh

[Reply]

9. Ankur says:
    Posted March 8, 2015 at 11:34 am | Permalink

Dear Sir,

I would like to setup a mineral water plant, I am at initial research phase and collecting information to gain knowledge on the same. I am interested for training program, could u please let me know when will be your next training program in Pune?

[Reply]