What is the cost of a Mineral Water Plant in India

If you are starting out new mineral water plant in india , which is called as a packaged drinking water plant , your further decisions will depend upon what exactly you wish to start . In fact you have the following plant options :-

2000 LPH Std Plant
2000 LPH Economy Plant
Just Jars Plant
Notable Points Most Feasible Bottle Cost High as No Blowing Facility Focussed , but not equipped to handle all types of demands
Description Bottles,Jar, Pouch , with Bottle Making Machine also. Bottle, Jar, Pouch , WITHOUT Bottle Making Machine Just 20 Ltr Jar Filling Line
Building
Cost Calculated
@ Rs.800/- per Sq ft.
3000 Sft ( 24 Lakhs) 2000 Sft ( 16 Lakhs ) 2000 Sft ( 16 Lakhs)
Machinery – 40 Lakhs 26 Lakhs 20 Lakhs
Manpower Moderate , 3 Managerial,7 Workers Moderate , 2 Managerial,6 Workers Moderate , 1 Managerial,5 Workers
List of Machinery 1. Water Treatment Plant
2. Bottle Blowing Unit
3. Bottle Filling Machine 30 BPM Auto
4. Pouch Packing Machine
5. Ink Jet Coder
1. Water Treatment Plant
2. Bottle Filling Machine 18 BPM Semi Auto
3. Pouch Packing Machine
1. Water Treatment Plant
2. Jar Rinse-Fill-Capping Machine [Auto]

\

Are you looking out for detailed Machinery Specifications ? We are Offering them in our Training Course. Just Look at them here :-

& Also other plenty of useful material for your mineral water plant.

(We have created a new Page called Plant Cost, you can Visit for getting further details)

226 Comments
  1. Bhushan Gade says:
    Posted April 13, 2014 at 8:55 pm | Permalink

Please let me know the estimated cost to start the Mineral water (small scale) plant. The exact cost for Bottle and 20ltr jar plant.. Thanks

2. gopal patel says:
    Posted April 13, 2014 at 11:49 am | Permalink

my self gopal patel from m.p. iam intrested to estabilish a minral water plant at narsinghpur it would be success acccording to area and requirement of water/?

3. Biswajit says:
    Posted March 31, 2014 at 2:25 am | Permalink

we want to open minral water plant project in my town at Siliguri – West Bengal . What are the full operating cost and over all cost for it & where getting full training in West Bengal

waterman Reply:

You can get training via training course, home study course

4. Md Zulquarnain says:
    Posted March 28, 2014 at 10:16 pm | Permalink

i want to establish a bottling water plant in Jharkhand…. kindly provide me the detail abt the plantand costing per bottle…. i have my own land

waterman Reply:

Its all there on site read this page

5. sunny chopra says:
    Posted March 27, 2014 at 9:20 am | Permalink

we want to open (minral water plant) project in my town at Distt-hamirpur(himachal pradesh )then whats the full oprating cost and over all cost for it..kindly confirm me….. and also confirm installation process and working process and total app.cast with out constractions
    my contact no-9896015044

waterman Reply:

Please Buy the Training Course, it has all links

6. I want to open (minral water plant) project in my town at Distt- Robertsganj(Utter Pradesh)whats the full oprating cost .kindly confirm me, and also confirm installation process and working process and total app.cast with out constractions . pls inform me.
    asfaq_321@hotmail.com

7. rajeev garg says:
    Posted March 21, 2014 at 1:25 pm | Permalink

Hi, Will you pls guide me for the same and confirm that
    Is there any project installed recently here in Chandigarh.
    Is it better to install the same in a rural area.
    Is there any scheame going on from GOVT;s or SME industry.
    What will the approximate cost if Land is owned in a rural areas and where in nearby chandigarh i can attend the training…. rgds: Rajeev garg 8284886910

waterman Reply:

You can buy a home study course

8. D Mukhopadhyaya says:
    Posted March 21, 2014 at 1:05 pm | Permalink

Hi,

Willing to start packaged drinking plant at west bengal already got all official approval….how can you help me?

Regards,
    D Mukhopadhyay
    Director
    ASDMNM C S Pvt. Ltd.

9. debasish says:
    Posted March 20, 2014 at 11:39 am | Permalink

we want to open (minral water plant) project in my town at Dist Dhenkanal Orissa. What is the full oprating cost and over all cost with percentage of benefit for it..kindly confirm me….. and also confirm installation process and working process and total app.cast with out constractions .please contact us in-9439403194/9438804661

10. smita kirdat says:
    Posted March 14, 2014 at 9:03 pm | Permalink

i am interested to run mineral water industry in Satara ( Maharashtra). Plz provide me a details about the costing and its scope.

11. vivek awasthi says:
    Posted March 14, 2014 at 1:33 pm | Permalink

plz provide me details about the costing….1000/hr capacty plant and dm water also with advance techno.nd purification system.
    iam from disst auraiya uttar pradesh mob 9251258365…..

12. buy requirement water purification plan says:
    Posted March 9, 2014 at 8:20 pm | Permalink

buy requirement water purification plan

13. Sunitha Suresh says:
    Posted March 9, 2014 at 4:23 pm | Permalink

Hi I want to be a consultant for mineral water plant projects, so any free training in bangalore available.Please let me know.

14. SANGEETA says:
    Posted March 9, 2014 at 8:40 am | Permalink

15. Umesh Ahir says:
    Posted March 8, 2014 at 10:04 pm | Permalink

I want To start Packaged Drinking Water Plan in My Town At Ahmedabad ( Gujarat ) and the what The Total Operation cost And App. Cost of total Installation it Inform me,

16. somanagouda says:
    Posted March 1, 2014 at 8:17 pm | Permalink

i want to start a new menaral water plant in my koppal (karnataka) dist, but i do not have much idea about the machines, total investment,ect…. so pls provide me a details…

17. kishan lal chhipa says:
    Posted March 1, 2014 at 2:21 pm | Permalink

kishan mob 9414421643 ham pani botle ka plant lagana chahate he karpiya jankari deve kishan bhandari namdev market kamal talai road kankroli rajasamand rajasthan

18. Hi, Will you pls guide me for the same and confirm that
    Is there any project installed recently here in Chandigarh.
    Is it better to install the same in a rural area.
    Is there any scheame going on from GOVT;s or SME industry.
    What will the approximate cost if Land is owned in a rural areas and where in nearby chandigarh i can attend the training…. rgds: Jasvinder-9988577024

19. ANSHUL SINGH says:
    Posted February 25, 2014 at 11:46 pm | Permalink

we want to open (mineral water plant) project in my town at Distt- Sitapur(uttar pradesh )then what is the full operating cost and over all cost for set up a 500 LPH capacity plant+ water bottling plant for it..kindly confirm me….. and also confirm installation process and working process and total app.cast with out constractions . pls inform me – 8003899768, 9415566060

20. Rohit Yadav says:
    Posted February 25, 2014 at 12:17 am | Permalink

What will be the project cost for water plant with bottling plant.faclity i have a my own land. kindly revert back with details & other information.

Rohit Yadav
    +91-7838222016

21. deepak singh says:
    Posted February 21, 2014 at 4:15 pm | Permalink

we want to open (minral water plant) project in my town at Distt- Jashpur(chattisgarh)then whats the full oprating cost and over all cost for it..kindly confirm me….. and also confirm installation process and working process and total app.cast with out constractions . pls inform me – 8103629111,9770544111

22. Bikram Pradhan says:
    Posted February 15, 2014 at 11:15 am | Permalink

we want to open (minral water plant) project in my town at Distt- Jalpaiguri(West Bengal)then whats the full oprating cost and over all cost for it..kindly confirm me….. and also confirm installation process and working process and total app.cast with out constractions . pls inform me – 9932041680/8768868739

waterman Reply:

You can refer various articles or can buy course

23. Manoj Kumar Singh says:
    Posted February 13, 2014 at 9:54 am | Permalink

we want to open (minral water plant) project in my town at Distt-Auraiya(uttar pradesh )then whats the full oprating cost and over all cost for it..kindly confirm me….. and also confirm installation process and working process and total app.cast with out constractions . pls inform me-8923243438

waterman Reply:

Please attend free training.

24. Akhilesh says:
    Posted February 1, 2014 at 4:24 am | Permalink

we want to open (minral water plant) project in my town at Distt- Budaun(uttar pradesh )then whats the full oprating cost and over all cost for it..kindly confirm me….. and also confirm installation process and working process and total app.cast with out constractions . pls inform me – 09630809222

waterman Reply:

You can refer these articles

25. Arun Raut says:
    Posted January 28, 2014 at 6:03 pm | Permalink

we want to open (minral water plant) project in my town at Ratnagiri. Whats the full oprating cost and over all cost for it & where getting full training in Maharashtra.

waterman Reply:

See the document about Plant Cost

26. we want to open (minral water plant) project in my town at Distt- Budaun(uttar pradesh )then whats the full oprating cost and over all cost for it..kindly confirm me….. and also confirm installation process and working process and total app.cast with out constractions . pls inform me – 8954321333

waterman Reply:

Refer various posts from site or attend free trainings

27. deepak says:
    Posted January 21, 2014 at 7:19 pm | Permalink

I want to open this project in my town at madhyapradesh…then whats the climate and operating cost for it..kindly confirm me….. and also confirm installation process and working process.

waterman Reply:

Attend free trainings . Check for Feb 2014. Best way to be informed about this is getting a free project report so you be on our mailing list

28. Rajesh Sah says:
    Posted January 21, 2014 at 3:24 pm | Permalink

I am interested to run mineral water industry in Nepal. Plz provide me a details about the costing and its scope.

waterman Reply: