What is the cost of a Mineral Water Plant in India

If you are starting out new mineral water plant in india , which is called as a packaged drinking water plant , your further decisions will depend upon what exactly you wish to start . In fact you have the following plant options :-

2000 LPH Std Plant
2000 LPH Economy Plant
Just Jars Plant
Notable Points Most Feasible Bottle Cost High as No Blowing Facility Focussed , but not equipped to handle all types of demands
Description Bottles,Jar, Pouch , with Bottle Making Machine also. Bottle, Jar, Pouch , WITHOUT Bottle Making Machine Just 20 Ltr Jar Filling Line
Building
Cost Calculated
@ Rs.800/- per Sq ft.
3000 Sft ( 24 Lakhs) 2000 Sft ( 16 Lakhs ) 2000 Sft ( 16 Lakhs)
Machinery – 40 Lakhs 26 Lakhs 20 Lakhs
Manpower Moderate , 3 Managerial,7 Workers Moderate , 2 Managerial,6 Workers Moderate , 1 Managerial,5 Workers
List of Machinery 1. Water Treatment Plant
2. Bottle Blowing Unit
3. Bottle Filling Machine 30 BPM Auto
4. Pouch Packing Machine
5. Ink Jet Coder
1. Water Treatment Plant
2. Bottle Filling Machine 18 BPM Semi Auto
3. Pouch Packing Machine
1. Water Treatment Plant
2. Jar Rinse-Fill-Capping Machine [Auto]

\

Are you looking out for detailed Machinery Specifications ? We are Offering them in our Training Course. Just Look at them here :-

& Also other plenty of useful material for your mineral water plant.

(We have created a new Page called Plant Cost, you can Visit for getting further details)

327 Comments
  1. I WANT TO START A MINIRAL WATER PLANT in 9yers Any problam my contec and ALL DETAIL ON MY EMAIL ID AND MY CONTECT DETAIL 9737257801. THANKS.

waterman Reply:

Your Question is not very clear.

2. Praful says:
    Posted August 28, 2014 at 6:58 am | Permalink

hi,,, i want to start Water purifier plant but i don’t know how to start and where I start . please suggest me how to start ? and what can i do fist.? i mean what is initial procedural for starting the Water purifier plant.

waterman Reply:

Please study the Site Content in details , all is there itself

3. a.srinivasarao says:
    Posted August 25, 2014 at 11:21 am | Permalink

i like to start a small scale bussiness in mineral water plant in low budget .
    pls send me details of machinery in the water plant and their cost

waterman Reply:

Dear Mr Srinivasrao ,

The lowest budget will be around 25 Lakhs to invest to make it a feasible investment , not very advisable though. Actually you should start with 75 Lakhs.

Machinery details depend upon the plant & product Mix. Though this post will tell you a little about the machinery involved

4. soubhagya das says:
    Posted August 23, 2014 at 5:09 pm | Permalink

Dear sir, I want to install a Mineral water company ( 1 ltr bottle, 20 ltr bottle and pouch) all together.
    My question is whether it is allowed any place or we need to do with only industrial areas provided by Government of ODisha.
    Or I can do it on my own village land also?

waterman Reply:

You can do it on your village land also , provided it satisfies the norms by ISI

5. alok sharan says:
    Posted August 22, 2014 at 10:54 pm | Permalink

Sir, i am interested in setting up a mineral water plant in West Bengal. I have my own boring with submersible pump. What more i need to start a plant and how much it will cost me.

waterman Reply:

Dear Alok,

Having own boring is Ok. But you need many other things. Refer to sites Articles and you will get to know.

Costing depends upon the plant size, which you need to calculate

6. satish says:
    Posted August 22, 2014 at 1:26 pm | Permalink

hi… i m satish,
    i want to start new water filter plant for jar, bottle and pouch, so plz help me… give me all details about this plant..

waterman Reply:

Dear Satish,

What will be the capacity for this plant ?

7. Prabakaran says:
    Posted August 22, 2014 at 11:40 am | Permalink

Hi,

I want to start Mineral Water palnt (40 KLD) in Chennai. How much need capital for stating the plant. (Only 20 ltrs Jar and Pouchs).

waterman Reply:

40 KLPD okay, but in how much time ? 1 shift or 2 shifts ? Depends upon that

8. Srikanth says:
    Posted August 20, 2014 at 12:36 pm | Permalink

Hi,

I want to start Mineral Water palnt in Raichur, Karantaka. How much need capital for stating the plant. (Only 20 ltrs Jar and Pouchs).

waterman Reply:

Hi Srikanth.

It will cost you roughly 25 lakhs in Total. Howver much depends upon what quantity you want.

9. SAHIL PANDEY says:
    Posted August 19, 2014 at 9:59 am | Permalink

I WANT TO START A MINIRAL WATER PLANT IN M.P. PLZ SEND ME ALL DETAIL ON MY EMAIL ID AND MY CONTECT DETAIL 9893819904. THANKS.

waterman Reply:

Dear Mr Sahil, We have published all information on site. You can view that on various pages.

Leave Comment