Are you looking for a Mineral Water Plant Project Report in PDF Format ?

You can get a Free Project Report from the banner provided in the header above or if not, you can get it from here.

Just Fill out the form & you will be mailed a copy of the same within a couple of hours, if not earlier.

What NOT to expect from the report?

It is a sample project report, just for your reference purpose. Please download the pdf file, then take a printout & discuss that with your Chartered Accountant. Then make your own financial projections. It is not a final document, bear in mind.

Besides the project report , you will also require some other documents to use in your proposal, like :-

• The Cost of Machinery

• The Layout

• The Documents required to start a plant

• The regulations like the BIS needed for the plant

• All ISI Related Questions Answered here

• Cost of Production
etc to calculate the profit margin in the products.

All of these are covered via separate pages/articles on the site. You can click the main navigation menu & look for these pages or can click on the list items above, which will take you to the posts.

In addition to that, we are regularly publishing excellent content on the site through the “articles” section. Keep visiting the page.

Some of the Good Articles are worth reading, here :-

5 Mistakes to avoid

Locate the Right Turnkey Supplier

One more very important information for you :-

When you are downloading the Mineral Water Plant Project Report in PDF  format, you will also be subscribed to our Free [Still Free] Newsletter Service. As a result, you will get excellent newsletters delivered to your inbox directly.

You can also access past newsletters here.

31 Comments
  1. new mineral water plant says:
    Posted June 21, 2014 at 11:51 am | Permalink

Dear Sir I Want setup new mineral water plant. in Chitrakoot so please mail me the detailed project report b coz i am unable to download the project report file of plantwith documents required for opening it,with plant cost and layout Thanks & Regards, Vijay Kumar Gupta

2. sandhya says:
    Posted June 19, 2014 at 3:39 pm | Permalink

We would like to start a Mineral packaged drinking water plant. Please provide us the details regarding the total cost, capital cost and operating cost. Please could you us the details..

3. senthilkumar says:
    Posted April 18, 2014 at 6:42 pm | Permalink

Dear Sir
    I Want setup new mineral water plant.
    in palani so please mail me the detailed project report b coz i am unable to download the project report file of plantwith documents required for opening it,with plant cost and layout
    Thanks & Regards,
    Umesh

waterman Reply:

Dear Mr. Senthil Kumar
    Thanks for contacting us.
    There is already all information on our website. Please check the website ===> http://mineralwaterprojectinformation.org/

But the best solution to get all answers related to Mineral Water Plant is to buy our ‘Packaged Drinking Water Training Course’… which also includes ‘Project Report’.
    For details please visit ===> http://mineralwaterprojectinformation.org/Course/

————————–
    Mineral Water Project Information Team

4. Koushik says:
    Posted March 15, 2014 at 12:49 am | Permalink

Dear Sir
    I want start new plant of 20 ltr. jar water plant.
    you are requested to sent me project report.

Thanks & Regards,
    Koushik

5. nishant says:
    Posted October 6, 2013 at 2:20 pm | Permalink

i want to see the detail prject report of the water plant actual cost prit expenses everything than will inalise to start the project.
    will you please send me all thedetails at earliest
    regards

waterman Reply:

You can download the project report for free from here

You can also see our paid options like :- Training Course Or can get our consultancy

Can also see Books on this subject

Thanks

6. prashant bagla says:
    Posted September 20, 2013 at 9:37 pm | Permalink

I wish to start mineral, pacakage drinking water plant

waterman Reply:

Dear Prashant,

You may start with actually studying the market, then deciding the plant size. Then will come your investment capacity. Just go through these links first :-

1. http://mineralwaterprojectinformation.org/Bottle-jar
    2. http://mineralwaterprojectinformation.org/mwpi-Cost

Once you decide, think about the Course we have :-

Also like our facebook page :- https://www.facebook.com/mineralwaterproject

7. lingaraj says:
    Posted September 15, 2013 at 10:38 am | Permalink

hi,
    i need a project report of mineral mfg as i intend to start a unit

waterman Reply:

Dear Lingaraj,

We do give a project report, it’s a sample project report, which you can take to your CA & draw your own actual projections.This project report can be downloaded from this link

Besides this you will also need certain other information. For that you can visit our site (avoid mobile) from laptop or computer. This is the link

Our Training Course will also be helpful to you; just check :-

==> http://mineralwaterprojectinformation.org/Course/course-1.html

8. abhishek says:
    Posted September 4, 2013 at 11:34 pm | Permalink

sir m from Dehradun and I want to estable Mineral water plant in my land.i want to know that how much it cost i mean the total budget of this project.like 500ml,1L,2L,5,10L and jar and how can i get ISI and how much it cost and what criteria to be filed to get this

waterman Reply:

Thanks Abhishek for dropping by. Let me answer your questions 1 by 1 :-

how much it cost i mean the total budget of this project.like 500ml,1L,2L,5,10L and jar :-

The answer to this will be pretty long, Please refer this page for details. Or for knowing cost :- This Article

Please refer this page on site :- http://mineralwaterprojectinformation.org/all-about-isi/

Also have a look at our Training Course

9. Subrata says:
    Posted August 27, 2013 at 1:02 am | Permalink

Dear Sir, I want to set up a small packed drinking water plant at West Bengal. My Budget is 10-12 lacs for setup an automated machine (1000LPH). Please suggest me how can I start the business and what I have to do.

waterman Reply:

It is NOT possible to establish an ISI plant in this budget. Please read this page for details

10. Dear Sir, we are planning to Start a turnkey RO plant of 4000 lph. Kindly give us the Idea and suggestions. Thank you very much.

Soumitra Reply:

Dear Mr Raju,

Let me be clear …. you want to make “Mineral Water” or you want to establish a business of selling “Turnkey plants [which include RO of course] to the people interested in setting up Mineral Water Plants ?.

If your answer is (1) , then please read the articles on site. Also try our training course :-

11. Umesh Shinde says:
    Posted August 14, 2013 at 11:46 am | Permalink

Dear Sir
    I Want setup new mineral water plant.
    You are requested to sent me project report file of plant
    Thanks & Regards,
    Umesh

12. Umesh Shinde says:
    Posted August 14, 2013 at 11:42 am | Permalink

Dear Sir
    I want start new plant of Mineral water plant.
    you are requested to sent me project report.

Thanks & Regards,
    Kiran

Soumitra Reply:

I have mailed you all the important links

13. jayaram says:
    Posted August 8, 2013 at 3:06 pm | Permalink

Dear Sir,
    I would like to start an business in an village near thiruvannamalai,I am not able to download the project report,i want to succeed in this business,can i get the best water analysis report such that i will compare with mine and decide the place,

Soumitra Reply:

Hi Jayram. First , You can download the FREE report, no problems, I shall send link to your email ID.

14. r m nayak says:
    Posted July 14, 2013 at 12:49 pm | Permalink

sir, i want to manufacture mineral water plant at our own land for that I required ssi certification checklist and project report

Soumitra Reply:

The FREE sample project report can be downloaded from this link :- http://forms.aweber.com/form/78/2105049878.htm , other info is already on file

15. Ravi Suryavanshi says:
    Posted June 14, 2013 at 9:44 am | Permalink

dear sir,
    as i want to start a mineral water plant in my own land. so i request you to sent me the all possible details.

regards

Ravi suryavanshi

16. Surender singh says:
    Posted May 10, 2013 at 2:36 pm | Permalink

dear sir, i have required r.o. plant pdf file.

Soumitra Reply:

I think, you must have downloaded the file by now. Anyway, if you need any help, just request a call back so we can contact & guide you Just press the demo button

Leave Comment